Power of Women Awards
In celebration of International Women’s Day 2017, Dress for Success Greater London held its inaugural Power of Women awards, celebrating the individuals and organisations that inspire and empower women to succeed.
Held at the CBI’s offices in Cannon Place, Cannon Street, London, the event was attended by over 200 people who enjoyed networking time, a canapé and cocktail reception alongside award distribution and a discussion panel on the trajectory of women in the workplace.
- Power of Women in Investment Banking – Gay Huey Evans
- Power of Women in Radio – Angie Greaves
- Power of Women in Corporate Governance – Rowena Ironside
- Power of Women in Women’s Health Research – Dame Anne Johnson
- Power of Women in Investment Banking – Marisa Drew
- Power of Women in Philantropy – Vanessa Vallely
- Power of Women in Television & Media – Mariah HuQ
- Power of Women in Cyber Security – Anu Khurmi
- Power of Women in Film & Entertainment – Andrea Wong
- Power of Women in Entrepreneurship – Lucy Choi
- Power of Women in Fashion & Design Education – Willie Walters
- Power of Women in Retail Banking – Tara Latini
- Power of Women in Law – Rachel Williams
- Power of Women in Music – Carla Marie Williams
- Brand of the Year – Georg Jensen Ltd
- Company of the Year – The CBI (Confederation of British Industry)
- Client of the Year – Jessie Jones
- Volunteers of the Year – Beverly Brittan & Ryan Bate
- Legacy Award – Susan Denmead
The panel featured Lucy Choi, Vanessa Vallely and Mariah HuQ and was conducted by Angie Greaves (Magic Radio).
For media enquiries, please contact [email protected].